Teacher Support Colleague for Writing/ELA
Director of Instructional Services
Coordinator of Assessment & Accountability
Curriculum Support Colleague-Data, Instructional Technology
3 months ago
By Hope Jernigan
The Summer Slide is a preventable loss of skills proficiency that students can experience when they don't use their skills during summer months.
Luckily there are things that we can do to help our kiddos keep their skills sharp. The Just Read Florida office in the Florida Department of Education has released some information that may be helpful to you. Please take a look a the following resources and try them with your child this summer.
Summer Reading with Books Share: Bookshare includes a Summer Reading Booklist for all age groups. "Bookshare memberships are FREE for U.S. schools and students with qualifying disabilities like dyslexia, blindness, and cerebral palsy". Take a look at all that is offered at the following website: http://bit.ly/BookshareSummer
- Florida School Report Cards (NEW)
- 2018-19 Uniform Assessment Calendar
- 2018-19 Student Progression Plan
- District ELL Plan
- School Grades
- Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- Just Read, Florida!
- District K-12 Reading Plan
- Parent Resources for Florida Standards
- ELL - English Language Learners
- 2018-2019 CCS Instructional Materials List
- Master Inservice Plan
- 2018-2019 CCS Science & Engineering Fair Information